'Put a Bird On It'
You can choose either theme, or combine them on your project.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 4 Digis of the winner's choice!
I combined the themes, and made an easel card featuring a cute Christmas image by Bugaboo Stamps called 'Snowball Penguins'. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to their snowballs using Stickles. The glittery papers are from the 'Winter Wonderland' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Joy to the World' set by Penny Black.
Here's a side view:
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Fancy Folds & Put a Bird On It
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Easel Cards
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie - All Creatures Great & Small
- Jingle Belles - Layered Holiday
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.